Hall 2, NEC Birmingham – 12th-14th April 2016
Show opening times are 9.30 – 5pm on 12th and 13th and 9.30 – 4pm on 14th.
Free to attend
By registering to visit National Electronics Week you also get access into the other co-located events
A host of Global Exhibitors, Full FREE Technical content, onsite live features and demonstrations will make this event unmissable.
National Exhibition Centre
25% off travel to your event at an
NEC Group venue
If your event is at the NEC, LG Arena, NIA or ICC, we’re offering you an amazing 25% off Virgin Trains Advance tickets when travelling to the venue.
We’ll get you there in style and speed – without the hassle of traffic jams and check-ins.
- Birmingham International gets you to the heart of the NEC or
- Birmingham New Street is within a short walk or taxi ride of the NIA or the ICC.
To get the best fares with us, book as far in advance as you can, tickets go on sale up to 12 weeks before the date of travel.
- You must show your event ticket / registration along with your Virgin Train ticket when on board for your discount to be valid.
- 25% discount is only valid for an event and venue located on the West Coast Main Line with Virgin Trains. So if you’re travelling with more than one train operator in your journey, the discount applies to the Virgin Trains part of your journey only. But don’t worry; you can still book your full journey here.
- Each booking may be made for up to 9 adult passengers.
Book your journey now (discount already applied)Book Now!
National Express coach services, covering 1000 different places in the UK – www.nationalexpress.com
Visitors from any direction can travel to the NEC site directly using the following motorways – M1, M5, M6, M6 Toll, M40 and M42. The NEC has numerous car parks that are more broadly categorised into North,East, South and West. All in all there are over 20,000 onsite parking spaces.
The 900 will drop you at Birmingham International Station with a journey time of approximately 31 minutes.
The 38 service leaves from Moor Street Interchange hourly, it has a journey time of approximately one hour. The 38 will drop you off at Birmingham International Station.
Birmingham International Airport (BHX) is our neighbour, which is extremely convenient for our foreign visitors. It will take just minutes to get to the NEC from the airport.
Find out more about the Birmingham area. From museums, attractions and shopping centres to restaurants – take a look and be inspired!
Click here to find out more about Birmingham